So after the lull of work in Ramadan and the Eid holiday, October has come and with a vengeance. There is so much going on that I am afraid to loose track! Here are some of the things happening in October and I will try to be on top of things and write more often about these happenings and more.
• All month long: Breast Cancer Awareness Month
• Oct 9: Municipality of Amman’s Centennial Parade
• Oct 8-21: Follow the Women bike ride for peace
• Oct 15: Blog Action Day 2009: Climate Change
• Oct 17: The Amman International Marathon
I am sure I’ve missed many important things in October so feel free to add to the list.