As the year ends and I look forward to a new year I also want to look back and thank everyone who has been a part of my year.
- I want to thank some unsung soldiers who helped me realize that I am human and don’t need to be superwoman through discussions, talks and constructive criticism of who I am.
- I want to thank all my lovely friends for the great times and wonderful parties and events, you all know who you are.
- I want to thank everyone who helped me adjust to my full time work schedule, even though I still resent it at times 😉
- I want to thanks my travel buddies throughout the year, great places only made more interesting by you.
- I want to thank all the shoulders I cried on and arms that held me in my times of need.
- I want to thank my muse for my inspiration, even in absence.
- I want to thank my family, despite our dysfunctionality, we are getting there.
- I want to thank everyone for the cat gifts, despite the fact I am not a cat lady, I would also like to request no more gifts that have any cat motif on them.
- I want to thank my dietician and doctors, without whom I wouldn’t be a healthier person than I was this time of year last year.
- I want to thank the 20 kg that I lost for giving up my fun life and dissolving into oblivion. See you in another life J
- I want to thank all my lovely hosts when I traveled, your hospitality was ever giving.
- I want to thank all my visitors who stayed with me, your presence was as always enriching
- I want to thank all the new friends I made for coming into my life.
- I want to thank all the old friends I had for staying.
- I want to thank those that have supported me in my decision making, faulty as it may have been and for helping me stay together through it all.
- I want to thank those that have helped me with my exit strategy, still waiting, but couldn’t have done it without you.
- I want to thank my boss for the diversity of the projects I work on, and the space to do my work comfortably.
- I want to thank my work colleagues for making our office a fun and lively environment (never a dull day).
- I want to thank you for reading this and other posts, I enjoy the feedback.
Have wonderful conclusion to 2007 and a great 2008.